Your home is the most important
financial investment of your life…
make sure that it’s protected.

Van Leer & Edwards Insurance Services offers home insurance coverage that keeps you protected should anything ever happen to your home. Our homeowner’s insurance options are flexible, affordable and built to suit your individual needs.

Having the right homeowner’s insurance will protect your home and everything in it. Our plans are designed to provide you with the peace of mind you need for accidents or incidents that are beyond your control. The insurance specialists at Van Leer & Edwards will take the time to understand your needs so they can provide you with a policy that is affordably priced and tailored to your exact needs.


A homeowner’s insurance policy combines both property insurance and homeowner’s liability insurance.

Property insurance will safeguard your home and all of your belongings. it is designed to provide you with protection from a wide array of unforeseen issues that would otherwise be financially catastrophic. Property insurance covers your home from damage caused by:

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Hail
  • Collisions by Vehicles or Aircraft
  • Sewer/Drain Backup
  • Wind
  • Vandalism
  • Smoke

Homeowner’s liability insurance will make sure your personal finances are not negatively impacted if someone is injured on your property. It is important that homeowners not overlook the need for this type of coverage so that any type of accident that occurs on your property is properly covered.

If you rent an apartment, a house, or even a room, you’ll want to make sure to have renter’s insurance to cover any loss that you may incur. Renter’s insurance protects you from fire, vandalism, theft and more. Many renters don’t realize that landlords cannot be held accountable to replace your belongings in the case of loss. Renter’s insurance (also known as tenant’s insurance) will cover the cost of replacing any possessions that are lost; it can also cover you against any injuries that may occur on the rented property as well.

Condominiums are designated as a special type of residence. Therefore, they require their own type of insurance policy. Condo insurance is similar to renter’s insurance as it will cover any damage done to the interior of your unit, such as drywall, light fixtures, flooring, and more.

Protect your mobile home and your personal property with coverage specifically designed for mobile homes. Mobile home insurance can also be discounted if certain criteria are met. This provides clients with a more affordable option to protect their belongings.

This policy enhances your current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy to cover items of exceptional value against damages or theft. Items that may be covered under SPP include, but are not limited to:

  • Jewelry
  • Cameras
  • Art
  • Golf Equipment
  • Firearms
  • Musical Instruments
  • Fine Silverware
  • Sports Memorabilia
  • Collectibles

Landlord’s insurance will protect your rental property from damages that may occur while it is being rented. This policy can also have options to cover personal property in the event of damages caused by the tenant and liability against medical expenses for injuries that take place on your property. It can also provide counsel and cover legal fees in the event of a lawsuit related to the property. Landlord insurance provides you with peace of mind when it comes to renting out your property.

If you run your business out of your own home, you need to protect it beyond your standard homeowner’s policy. Van Leer & Edwards provides you with the policy you need to protect your business and your home office.

Van Leer & Edwards offers Home Insurance in Scottsdale, Arizona and to all areas throughout the Valley